Thursday, April 22, 2010

New & Arrogant

I realized recently that I am an aspiring music journalist with no aim. So I came to the decision that I would follow the mass of self-centered internet girls and make my own blog where I will talk incessantly about myself. Except all (95%) will be about music, not the new boy in my College Writing class. I will do my best to whore this site and improve my already faultering writing abilities (shit rolls downhill you know). I appreciate any kudos, but more or less, I appreciate hate mail more. This is if I get any attention (because we all know today's youth likes to think all eyes are on them). A quick apology for any spelling, typing, or grammatical errors I may have. Still trying to work out the kinks. Thanks for reading. I'm excited to actually be launching myself finally. And welcome to hell!

Listening to: "Eyesore" by Janus

No comments:

Post a Comment