Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photo-Ography

It's past 2 AM and I've just realized that I'm in a very reflective mood lately. I was looking at pictures of my friends, stories I wrote with them, etc. and I began to wonder, when exactly did they grow up? I don't think I ever really noticed, maybe because I was growing with them? But anyways, needless to say, I really miss the old days when things were a bit more simple between certain people and I. At the same time, there's others in my life I can't remember never having in my life, even that creepy stalker from 1st semester. Whatever it is that put me in this mood, I hope it ends fast. It's all quite drab and thinking about it only makes me long for time to rewind. To the future, huzaah!

_____________

I used to do photography and this is some stuff (playing around with bokeh, macro, the works) that I did, good or bad. Sometimes I wonder what happened to the person who took those photos and if I could ever become them again... "Robert, may I please take your photograph?"



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment